Job title: Senior Product Manager, Box Notes
Job description: WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Box Notes & Collaboration Team develops the core text-based collaboration product experiences for Box, in strong partnership with our Mobile and Desktop app teams. We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead the vision, roadmap, design, and delivery of our category leading collaboration end-user experiences – continuing our commitment to create product experiences that strongly set Box apart from competitors. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of Box by delivering a compelling product vision for how our users will utilize the Box platform to collaborate and place amazing things out into the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define the strategy and roadmap for the Box Notes product experiences
- Interact with Box customers to understand their challenges and help define product directions and enhancements
- Drive execution in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Product Marketing, and GTM teams
- Continually find ways to iterate and make our product experiences better to drive greater product adoption and user engagement – translating customer pain points into elegant user experiences
- Measure results with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter (which you will define and own)
- Translate product and functional requirements into developer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria, drive prioritization and backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Be our resident expert in the evolution of the collaboration space, with specific emphasis on emerging text-based collaboration
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years PM experience at a leading consumer or enterprise software company
- Passion and demonstrated experience building great intuitive user experiences on top of underlying complex products – simplifying complex tasks for end-users
- Intensely collaborative and have a proven track record building and launching products with highly cross-functional teams
- Experience leading strategic product initiatives, influencing and aligning stakeholders to a strategic vision and execution plan
- Excel at both high-level strategy development and detailed execution: you are confident giving a presentation to the CEO and running a meeting with engineers, operations, and marketing
- Direct experience leading A/B testing, optimization, and usage analysis efforts with demonstrable performance increases
- User-centric, user-empathy based product instincts and sensibilities – demonstrated by recent product enhancements that improved key user metrics
- Remote friendly
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to “Go to Work” at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. “Go(ing) to Work” at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not “Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. “Fully Vaccinated” means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:23:47 GMT