Job title: Event Sales Representative
Job description: Overview
Event Sales Representative
Who We Are
Congratulations—you just discovered Bowlero Corp.
We’re the largest owner and operator of bowling alleys on Earth and the minds behind such renowned brands as The AMF Bowling Co., Bowlmor Lanes, Bowlero, and now, Brunswick. We’re bringing the best in bowling, dining, and nightlife to millions across America and we need outstanding Event Sales Reps (just like you) to help us continue our phenomenal growth.
What We Need
Bowlero Corp Event Sales Reps are more than just good salespeople—they’re talented experience-makers. They work the phones (and their emails) relentlessly to close inquiries and coordinate with our Operations Team to ensure our guests’ events are executed with world-class precision.
How You’ll Succeed
- You respond to all inquiries—and then transform those inquiries into booked events.
- You’re a great communicator and can speak with ease to the features and benefits of Bowlero Corp’s distinctive properties and event packages.
- Monthly Sales Goals—in short, you meet them. (Better yet—you exceed them… wildly.)
- You go beyond being a good salesperson to become an experience-maker extraordinaire — working with clients to plan and coordinate events down to the last detail.
- You liaise with our Operations Team to ensure that the events you book are the kind of world-class experiences that our guests expect and our company strives to provide.
- You understand the unique needs of all kind of events—from private parties and corporate events to fundraisers, kids’ parties, and more.
- You diligently tend to and cultivate your client relationships both during the planning process and beyond (because repeat business can be a powerfully lucrative thing).
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Hospitality)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to own and resolve problems (trouble-shooters, welcomed)
- “It’s in the details” is your personal mantra
- Hospitality experience—great if you have it (not a deal-breaker if you don’t)
*This position is remote – must live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania*
$45,000 base pay plus commission
Location: New Jersey
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:20:52 GMT