Job title: Senior Manager of Brand & Creative
Company: Book of the Month
Job description: Book of the Month is looking for a Senior Manager of Brand & Creative to help us deliver excellent, cohesive, and high-performing brand experiences across digital and print. This person will report to the Director of Marketing and manage the creative team and our internal creative processes from brief through execution. The successful candidate is a talented writer or designer, who brings an iterative, data-driven approach to the creative process. They are also a great storyteller who understands how to bring ideas to life by matching written word and visuals to an underlying strategy.
About the Role
- Concept, write/design or review all creative assets to produce excellent and high-performing brand messaging across channels.
- Push to deliver copy and visuals to achieve commercial goals while maintaining strong brand-aligned voice and branding.
- Manage our team of in-house and freelance creatives, as well as creative operations manager, to deliver projects on time.
- Leverage a broad network of top-notch freelance talent across disciplines to match business needs efficiently at any given point in time.
- Complete and maintain the company brand book.
- Ideally, continue to strengthen and evolve our brand identity over time.
- 7+ years of experience in design and creative execution at a consumer-facing brand or agency
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from ideation to execution
- Experienced creative generalist with a sophisticated understanding of web and graphic design, fluency with 2D/3D design, art, photography, copy, or video
- Perspective on how creative activations succeed in driving business performance
- Extremely well-organized and an excellent manager of your time. Very comfortable working under pressure and working irregular hours when needed.
- You thrive in situations with ambiguity and complexity
- You like to iterate to achieve the best outcomes
- You are career-oriented and like to manage teams
Powered by JazzHR
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 06:52:32 GMT