Job title: Sales Operations Manager
Job description: Looking for an individual with sales, marketing or customer success experience to take a data-driven approach to optimising our revenue generating teams.
BlueOptima’s vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers.
BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and accountability. We provide organisations with objective and data driven insights into developer efficiency. We are ambitious individuals forming a community, who strive to constantly improve and fulfil the vision with a working culture of collaboration, learning, autonomy and high performance.
We currently are a company of 4 office locations, with headquarters in London and additional offices in Phoenix (US), India and Mexico. A total number of 250+ employees from 34 different nationalities and with over 25 languages spoken.
This role is based in Phoenix, Arizona (US).
As part of the RevOps team, you will be immersed in every aspect of supporting our data-driven organisation and collaborating with a wide range of departments. You will be enabling each team with the right tools, processes and methods to succeed in revenue generation.
Your role will be focused on:
- Owning any data the revenue teams produce and enable managers through insights on where to focus their attention
- Designing, improving and delivering training and onboarding processes across all client-facing teams
- Mastering the entire tool stack to generate revenue and deliver value to the client: including tool selection, RoI monitoring, and data flow automation
- Reviewing and improving workflows to encourage Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to collaborate effectively.
- Researching, developing and implementing best practices that can contribute to Revenue generating.
First of all, you come with hands-on experience and authority in driving success across the scope of Sales, Customer Success or Marketing. Additionally, you have seen a clear impact within Revenue Operations or Enablement.
Furthermore, you’ll need:
- Proven track record of implementing changes to internal processes and tooling, especially in a fast growing team
- Ability to implement structural change across larger teams regardless of reporting lines
- Strong analytical and advisory skills to guide global head of value delivery to take the right decisions
- Deep understanding of industry known revenue frameworks, tools and processes
We always look for likely minded people so passion for startups, tech and software development is ideal!
We believe in an inclusive, collaborative working culture, helping every employee to have an impact. At BlueOptima, everyone has autonomy and accountability for their own successes. Join us and be part of a tight knit company, where your efforts have a significant contribution, and are recognised and rewarded. Learn, upskill and develop with real rapid career growth!
Our US Benefits:
- 32 days of holidays (including bank holidays)
- Medical Insurance package (80% up to $600 USD/mo – extended to family)
- Modern office with free drinks and snacks
- Top of the line equipment (i.e. laptop, headset, desk gaming monitor)
- International travel opportunities & Global MeetUp
- Flexible Work from Home – 2 days remote a week
- Flexible Work from Long Distance – 4 weeks a year
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Pet friendly office
- Learning & Development plan and budget for each employee
- WFH equipment stipend
Base $75,500 – $84000
Stay connected with us on or keep an eye on our for future opportunities!
Expected salary: $75500 – 84000 per year
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 04:10:55 GMT