Job title: Executive IT Support Tech
Company: Bank of America
Job description: Job Description:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives in a large, complex, enterprise environment
- 2+ years hands-on experience providing “white-glove” support for high-profile meetings such as Board of Directors Meeting, Quarterly Earnings Calls, Executive Committee Meetings, or offsite meetings and events
- Excellent customer service skills complimented by great communication, decision making, and judgement
- Elite end user technology support skills for mobile, desktop, printers & peripherals, productivity software & meeting room technology
- Attentive to direct areas of responsibility while possessing the ability to escalate urgent executive matters at the right time
- Interface with executive level staff and act as the single point of contact for all executive technology needs at executive locations.
- Work closely with teammates to provide direct technology support to executives during business hours and occasional after-hours support.
- Execute incident, problem & change management, request fulfilment within service level agreements (SLA) and update corresponding tracking systems in real-time as the work is completed.
- Provide onsite & hybrid executive meeting support in video conference rooms and manage 100% virtual meetings as required utilizing leading web conferencing platforms.
- Lifecycle management of all end user technology provided to executives.
- Provide personalized training to executives & administrative staff to support technology adoption.
- Delivery of enterprise projects for the C-suite well advanced of target dates.
- Partner with product teams to ensure that the needs of the executive clients are being met & co-develop solutions as needed.
- This position requires travel as needed for home support, special events or conferences.
- Great communicator with executive presence who will become the face of technology & trusted advisor for executives
- Above average technical aptitude to adopt new technology quickly & ability to stay current with the latest technology trends for enterprises & consumers
- Continuous learning mindset to work in an environment going through a digital transformation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a collaborative team environment & can also work independently
- High capacity to process information quickly and make appropriate decisions with sound judgement
- Consistent ability to schedule, prioritize, and manage workload with little direction
- Responsible decision making & ability to assess risk
- Microsoft Technology: Outlook & Office365, Windows 10, Skype, SharePoint, and OneDrive
- PC Hardware & Peripherals – Laptops/desktops/VDI & Thin clients, monitors, printers
- Apple Mobile Technology: iPhone, iPad, IOS
- Meeting Platforms – Zoom, WebEx, Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Video Conferencing – Room Systems, WebEx Control Hub
- Wireless Technology – Wi-Fi Routers, LTE/5G hotspots
- Basic Networking – DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, troubleshooting
- Remote Access – VPN Software, VPN Routers, Multifactor Authentication (MFA),
- Android OS, Samsung hardware
- VOIP Telephony & Softphone
Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: Boston, MA