Job title: Customer Experience Specialist
Company: Balfour Beatty
Job description: Who We Are
At Balfour Beatty Communities, we are dedicated to a singular mission: delivering the quality communities people are proud to call home. We believe exceptional living experiences can only be created when We Care—about our residents, our partners, our communities and each other. Our culture of caring drives every aspect of our business, guiding us to always do the right thing and build meaningful connections as we fulfill the needs of our residents and partners with sincerity, empathy and creativity.
About the role
A Customer Experience Specialist is integral to delivering exceptional living experiences, with responsibility for a wide variety of property marketing, sales, and customer engagement activities. First impressions about our communities often start with our Customer Experience Specialists—the community ambassadors creating buzz and excitement about the property and the exceptional living experience we deliver. In this customer experience and sales role you will be working with prospects, applicants, and current residents to assist finding the absolute best home for their unique needs and create exceptional living experience during their residency with robust engagement. In addition, guiding them through the application, leasing, move-in, renewal, or move-out processes.
You may be eligible for a $500 net sign on bonus to be paid out in your first paycheck
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and respond to all community inquiries, in accordance to our Exceptional Living Policies
- Deliver the highest level of resident experience and satisfaction through responsive, consistent, positive, and professional interactions.
- Create Exceptional Living experiences during every customer and resident encounter.
- Attract new prospects to become future residents, through outreach and advertising using our unique selling features. Manage and respond to all community inquiries.
- Follow up with all qualified prospects, in accordance to our company Exceptional Living policy.
- Responsible to renew residents at end of lease terms where required.
- Monitor, communicate and manage the prospective resident waitlist, in accordance with company policy.
- Inspect the property on a regular basis to identify any deficiencies or issues that need to be addressed.
- Create memorable first impressions by preparing property for daily showings, including opening/closing model units and amenities.
- Conduct pre-inspections on move-ins to ensure homes ready for occupancy, as well as move-out inspections using company software.
- Create, coordinate, attend and assist with Lifeworks events and activities as required
- Be knowledgeable of community lease agreement and community policies so you can assist with resident needs and inquiries.
- Conduct Market Surveys to compare competition weaknesses and advantages.
- Understand company software usage and policies.
Pay and benefits
Pay rate: $17.00/hour
Discretionary bonuses, health/life insurance, 401K contributions, robust paid time off, long-term and short-term disability, paid parental leave.
Typical Physical Demands: Regularly use hands to manipulate tools, controls, phones and computer keyboard. Frequently stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, and stoop. Sit and stand to do clerical work. Regularly lift and move office supplies up to 20 lbs.
Typical Work Conditions: Work is performed in an office. Employee frequently interacts directly with community management, facilities management, residents and other staff members during the workday.
Who we’re looking for
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service skills. Property Management or Hospitality experience preferred
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Solid interpersonal, customer relations and communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word Excel
- Possession of a valid state issued Driver s License and safe driving record are required.
Balfour Beatty Communities is part of Balfour Beatty Investments and Balfour Beatty, plc, an international group that finances, develops, builds and maintains infrastructure assets.
Expected salary: $17 per hour
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:03:00 GMT