Job title: Marketing Automation Strategist
Company: Aventis Systems
Job description: Marketing Automation Strategist Atlanta
Marketing Automation Strategist
Full Time • Atlanta
About the job:
The Marketing Automation Strategist will oversee email communications and marketing automation for the Aventis Systems and Cortavo brands. They will research target markets, competitors, and buyer trends. They will fully understand our offering to effectively communicate the Company’s value proposition, and product and service overviews, in order to create effective email strategies for MQL production as well as SQL conversion for each stage of the funnel.
The Marketing Automation Strategist is responsible for driving programmatic and operational initiatives within the Company’s marketing automation platforms. Responsibilities for this role include building acquisition and nurture workflows as well as managing marketing operations initiatives such as lead life cycle, lead nurturing, and lead scoring. To that end, the candidate will be responsible for list building and related CRM data maintenance.
They will be driven, enthusiastic, and innovative in their approach when leveraging email and marketing automation as well as scoring to acquire and nurture leads – successfully adding to and progressing the sales funnel. Expect plenty of interaction with both internal and external groups, so excellent verbal and written communication skills are as valuable as an eye for detail.
This role reports to the Senior Marketing Director.
1. Email and Marketing Automation
- Manage marketing automation programs that reach thousands of customers through email and chatbots every day
- Define segmentation criteria to manage prospect/customer lists by ideal customer profile or buyer persona, firmographics, and/or product category
- Design, assemble and execute acquisition and nurture workflows for both prospects and current or past customers, including entry and transition trigger logic rules, and the disposition (routing) of prospects/customers that re-enter an active demand state
- Build list criteria and operationalize list send (e.g. manage de-dupes, opt-outs)
- Create lead scoring models, and partner with sales to continually optimize
- Design, assemble, and execute website chatbot workflows
- Develop and manage email and marketing automaton standard operating procedures
2. Database Management
- Daily database administration, including, marketing automation system, CRM, lead management system
- Monitor, manage, and maintain database integrity and security
- Oversee database integrations and data sync
- Liaise with internal and external groups for database management
3. Testing, Reporting, and Analysis
- Perform frequent monitoring of deliverability and engagement metrics, and communicate actionable performance results on a regular basis
- Analyze email and marketing automation results, and communicate impact to marketing and sales funnel on a regular basis
- Perform email audits and gap analysis and determine what is relevant, consistent, redundant, or missing for sales and our target audiences
- Research, analyze and understand how prospects and customers consume content or drop off throughout the sales funnel
- Research, analyze, and understand our target market, prospects/customers, as well as our competitors
- Develop and manage strategic approach for customer segmentation, messaging, campaign management, and triggered communications across the customer lifecycle
- Develop email and marketing automation strategy in line with brand messaging, campaign strategy and target markets to drive maximum MQL production and prospect engagement throughout the sales funnel
- Own long-term strategic planning to further the role of marketing automation in acquiring, retaining, and generating loyalty with our customers
5. Collaboration and Administration
- Work with product and content teams to identify new resources that can be used for acquisition and nurture programs
- Work cross-functionally to support sales and customer success stakeholders across the Company
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- 4+ years in email marketing and marketing automation role
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms with a combined database of >10,000 targets
- Ability to understand buyer motivations and translate that into content and campaigns
- Track record of creating compelling email and marketing automation campaigns that result in MQLs, SQLs, and closed won revenue
- Ability to operate with high level of autonomy and manage complex projects as a self-starter
- Proficient in data analytics and A/B testing to determine actionable data and suggest improvements
- Experience with CRM hygiene, management and creating dynamic and static target lists
- Up-to-date knowledge of email regulation, best practices, and compliance, e.g. GDPR, CASL
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics, basic HTML/CSS, and basic image editing
- Professional appearance and demeanor
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Adobe Creative Suite
Benefits and perks:
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Full-time employees are eligible to elect medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Aventis Education – Student Debt Relief Program
- Aventis Fit – Free Fitness Program (Gym access and Personal Training)
- Aventis Kids – Child Care Expense Relief Program
- Aventis Mobile – Cell Phone Plan
- Aventis Auto Program (Employer-sponsored Tesla vehicle)
- Aventis Flights – Round Trip domestic airline tickets
- Aventis Entertainment: Smart TV (home installation included) and 2 Streaming Service Subscriptions
Join a company that believes in merit-based rewards and recognition. Learn more at www.aventissystems.com.
Company mission: To work relentlessly with IT professionals to make their jobs easier; provide sound advice to meet technical and budgetary requirements; give peace of mind regarding infrastructure and cloud investments; and offer an exceptional customer experience from start to finish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aventis Systems, Inc offers comprehensive IT solutions with tailored configurations that are built to address customers’ technology requirements and simultaneously reduce the need to source parts from multiple vendors, solve compatibility issues, or balance numerous warranties.
Aventis Systems’ virtualization expertise and cloud services allow customers to deploy with ease, migrate seamlessly, and minimize downtime with offsite disaster recovery locations as well as shortened application rollout. In addition, Aventis Systems is a Microsoft Gold Partner which was earned by their ability to provide elite technical expertise and customer service to implementations of the latest Microsoft cloud solutions.
Aventis Systems offers customers a choice to fully customize their IT solutions with a hands-on, business-minded sales professional or select tailored solutions through premier online channels.
Customers receive personalized support that provides guidance during the planning stage and procurement, seamless delivery and deployment, and continued technical support through and beyond the life of physical and virtual systems.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:40:19 GMT