Job title: Product Manager, Fraud Operations
Job description: Job summary
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a Fraud Operations Manager to join our Business Assurance & Fraud Prevention (BAFP) team. In this role you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the tools, systems and workflows to identify when fraud occurs and quickly remedy its impact.
You will be the point person for investigations of suspect fraud attacks, to understand the fraud MO, and propose the appropriate immediate actions and also the long-term permanent fix.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical and problem-solving skills specifically with experience in managing fraud and abuse cases. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner across different levels of an organisation. A resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude and focus on excellence, with the ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment. Solid organisational and project management skills are also required along with the ability to work with cross functional teams under time sensitive deadlines.
As Fraud Operations Manager, you will:
- Monitor BAFP daily metrics and dashboards to proactively find new fraud attacks as early as possible and highlight anomalies for deeper forensic investigation.
- Reactively prioritize and progress all fraud investigation TTs raised to the BAFP team as well as assist in the prioritization of team JIRAâs.
- Manage all steps in our fraud wave SOPs to remove bad ACX titles, stop royalty payments, terminate egregious repeat offenders and true up metrics.
- Coordinate the regular removal of fake reviews from Audible sites (via tickets, file formatting, etc).
- Support the BAFP Product Management Director in the creation and implementation of our product roadmap and PI planning.
- Create and maintain playbooks and processes so as issues arise, actions can be streamlined.
- Be a single point of contact for our content piracy screening vendor and assist in the operations of Audible copyright enforcement such as take downs of pirate sites and eBay listings.
- Be a key stakeholder in BAFP project meetings, ensuring the development of new SOPs, tools and systems that benefit global interests.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with all counterparts in Amazon fraud operations, such as KFA CRM and KDP Fraud Ops, AIT and BRP teams.
- Monitor High Download reporting and ACAD tools and ensure info-sec risks with respect to DRM and App versions are closed under required time-lines.
- Create and maintain fraud MO database that can be shared with other Amazon business units.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all relevant data sources, business intelligence technologies, data science and analytical tools â know whatâs possible and be able to answer questions fast.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience of writing effective narratives. Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong ability to source and analyze data, including running and modifying SQL queries to investigate anomalies and drive data decisions. Should be highly data driven.
- Proficiency in Excel and Business Intelligence tools (Tableau).
- Masterâs degree or MBA.
- 4+ years of extensive relevant operations industry experience.
- Past experience of working in relevant teams.(Fraud/Risk Management, Customer Service, Back-end operations).
- Proven ability to understand and manage complex systems.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects to drive improvement of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Track record of driving change and innovation.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it’s our people who make Audible’s service possible. We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word. Audible offers a Hub+Home hybrid workplace model that gives employees flexibility between gathering in a common office space (work from hub) and remote work (work from home). Some teams will work mostly at hub, some mostly at home and others hybrid. For more information, please visit adbl.co/hybrid.
The base pay range for this position is $129,200 â $174,800 / year. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Expected salary: $174800 per year
Location: Los Angeles, CA – San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 04:19:24 GMT