Job title: Customer Support Representative
Company: Artech Information Systems
Job description: Job Description
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Location: Johnston, IA
Duration: 3 Years
- Manager is open to recent grads
- Currently working a hybrid schedule – 2 days onsite, 3 days WFH
- Support hours fall between the hours of 7am – 6pm, Monday – Friday.
- Candidate must be available to work any 8hr shift within the 7am-6pm support window.
- Please note, rotations occur monthly.
- Training will consist of 2 weeks classroom training, and an additional 2-4 weeks of on-the-job training & mentoring with an experienced technician.
- Please note currently this position is strictly a contingent position and we do not have expectations to transition this position into a full-time employment role.
- Contingents are eligible to seek full time employment within John Deere and can monitor for positions through the John Deere careers page.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- The Enterprise Contact Center team provides front-line technical support/information/solutions to customers on product related inquiries, issues, and concerns to optimize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Technicians provide support via multiple channels (telephone, email, and chat) while effectively documenting each interaction.
Common calls & emails include:
- General product questions, availability, compatibility
- Ag, Residential and Commercial, & golf product issues/complaints
- Warranty registration, and extended warranty coverage
- Out of warranty assistance
- Parts & publications lookups
- Loyalty Rewards programs
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Relevant Work Experience:
- Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- 6+ months experience with customer service / support experience.
- High comfort level and experience with consumer software applications.
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work support hours and occasional holidays to support the business.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, & Relevant Work Experience:
- Knowledge of agriculture, turf (mowers) and utility vehicles.
- Prior work experience in Agriculture or Technology dealer channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Engineering related field, IT or a similar discipline.
Thanks & Regards
Rajendra Nayak (Raj)
Location: Johnston, IA
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:20:55 GMT