Job title: HR Business Partner (HRBP), Sr. Manager (Telework Eligible)
Company: Armada Analytics
Job description: The Armada culture is built on its people. We embrace continuous improvement and enable each team member to achieve their personal and professional goals. It’s important for us to nurture a strong support system, while actively listening and advocating for our team members.
Design your future at Armada. If you are motivated and believe you can achieve anything you set your mind to, we want to hear from you. We encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds and those committed to working with a growing population where values are embraced to apply.
Armada Analytics is an independent provider of Commercial Real Estate Finance services. We offer commercial real estate underwriting, acquisition due diligence, asset management, zoning, loan closing, and insurance review services. Our team strives to create and deliver a unique, client-focused experience.
The HRBP, Sr. Manager role is a strategic, thought leader driving change in creating a positive employee experience, building management capability, while managing all employee relations and other client needs to align HR solutions to meet business needs. The HRBP ensures that the human resource programs support the long-term goals of the company. The role formulates partnerships across HR and the business to implement HR solutions to attract, develop and retain talent that reflects the business objectives of the organization, its culture, and its competition.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners closely with leadership to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to retention, and succession planning. Areas of focus is to attract, develop and retain talent.
- Researches, analyzes data, and prepares quarterly reports on HR trends, new HR project suggestions, and current program goals and progress.
- Manages the Full Cycle Performance Management Program, including timeline and communications. Coordinate and prepare performance review status notices.
- Manages simple and complex employee relations issues, ranging from policy violations, misconduct, performance, etc. Handles employment-related inquiries from employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity, and retention.
- Creates, tracks, monitors, and publishes Performance Review database and dashboard for all management.
- Partners with SVP of HR on Talent Development, including role mapping and succession planning. Collaborates with departmental managers to understand the skills and competencies required for succession planning
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and modern technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law. Experience working with a full life cycle HRIS system.
- Develops, reviews and assist with revision and creation of appropriate company policies and procedures and assists with corporate communications.
- Leads the bi-annual Job Description program, ensure exempt vs. non-exempt classifications are current. Prepare information to include in Armada’s Compensation Marketplace Study.
- Partners with SVP of HR, Technology Project Management, and leadership to design and develop an Armanda University program including soft skills, professional training, leadership competencies, for a robust curriculum program for AU.
- Builds a strong consultative relationship with corporate and site management and become a trusted advisor, focused on seizing opportunities and driving strategy.
- Coaches and provide advice to company leaders regarding strategic and complex organizational workforce needs, while providing proactive and pragmatic solutions.
- Partners with HR Department and management to develop a Talent Acquisition Strategy.
- Uses, compiles and requests data strategically — understand when and what type of data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities.
- Partners with the SVP of HR, on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) program design and initiatives. Integrates into talent practices at all levels.
- Provides guidance to management and employees on human resources issues, employment law, and develop new programs and initiatives to meet management needs
- Generates solutions and implements with input from more senior HR employees
- Anticipates and plan for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management
- Assists in the formulation of objectives for personnel policies & procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5-8 years progressive human resources manager/generalist experience or equivalent combination in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years’ experience leading and developing high performing HRBP teams.
- Experience managing or consulting in a remote environment preferred.
- Self-starter: Able to challenge the status-quo constructively. Intellectually agile, self-confident, and highly articulate.
- Must pass pre-employment screenings.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Solid knowledge of laws, court procedures, government regulations, agency rules and processes.
- Innovative mindset
- Adaptive leadership
- Relationship management
- Ethical practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, human resources modeling, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to multitask, effectively manage time and meet daily, monthly, and yearly deadlines.
- Computer proficiency; specifically using Microsoft Office and HRIS software
Work is generally performed within an office environment with standard office equipment. Position is eligible for Telework Program. Position requires some travel and will have one or more direct reports.
Armada’s Competitive Benefits:
Armada offers remote work flexibility and a variety of programs and benefits to our team members.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off Programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Community Involvement Opportunities
Location: Greenville, SC
Job date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:18:10 GMT