Job title: Senior Project Manager
Company: Andrews Cooper Technology LLC
Job description: Job description
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER IN PORTLAND, OR
Andrews Cooper specializes in innovative product design and automation solutions for a variety of industries and world-class Fortune 100 companies. We have high regard for our clients, and we care about how we conduct business. We partner with our clients to exceed their expectations and build long-lasting relationships based on mutual respect, trust, and goodwill.
Our commitment to our clients starts at home, with a family of over 100 talented and highly skilled engineers and staff. We believe there is a better way to operate as a company by supporting and developing our teams. Our company is passionate about what we do and how we achieve our goals:
- We are innovative and naturally curious individuals who love applying science to tough problems.
- We work as a team from a foundation of mutual trust, humility, and integrity.
- We thrive on creating solutions, solving problems, and succeeding for our clients.
- We create a fun, safe, and collaborative environment for all to enjoy.
- We support each other with understanding and compassion through life’s difficult moments.
- We believe in doing what’s right, even when it’s not always easy.
- We are committed to excellence and keep our promises to deliver superior solutions on time and within budget.
We seek like-minded people who want to grow with us and build their careers on these principles. If you have high aspirations and thrive on challenges, dynamic projects, and enduring relationships, please read about our current employment opportunity. If you fit our qualifications and culture, please connect with us, and let’s get started.
- 5+ years of relevant project and program management experience
- Knowledge of technical environments or possesses a technical background
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Expert-level of understanding and experience using project management processes and tools
- Strong experience with formatting technical documents and spreadsheets
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written & oral
- Able to draft and detail proposals and statements of work (SOW)
- Skilled working within fast-paced multidisciplinary environments while closely collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to maintain healthy relationships
- Requires travel to meet clients closer to 30%-40%
- Travel would be required to the Corvallis area for building team relationships and support projects during various phases of PDLC
- Must possess valid US Driver’s License
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- A degree in engineering, communications, business, or project management is a bonus
- Experience working with CAD, ticketing systems, and PDM
- Prior experience in the Automation industry
- PMP Certification a plus
- Software/Controls background is a plus
- Client Relationships & AC Culture
- Champion adherence to standards, processes, tools, templates, and best practices that build and sustain the AC brand. Support the improvement of AC tools and processes as a collaborative team.
- Manage client and AC intellectual property including execution of NDA’s with vendors and sub-contractors
- Escalate potentially serious client issues and work with AC management to ensure a successful outcome.
- As a representative of AC, always demonstrate servant leadership, integrity, humility, self-control, candor, and respect. Build and maintain a culture that embodies AC’s core values:
- Own It
- Help Each Other Win
- Think Bigger & Better
- Do What is Right
- Collaborate with AC Business Development Team to clarify responsibilities of Client relationship management and how assigned projects are to be coordinated with larger efforts
- When new opportunities are identified, support AC team in the sales/closing process which may include strategy setting, concept and proposal development, leading customer discussions and presentations, recruiting, resource planning, etc.
- Proactively build new relationships with AC customers, colleagues, and suppliers
- Foster a culture of mentorship by working with AC management to support coaching and growth of AC team members
- Ensure customers are delighted with all AC products and services. Take responsibility when AC performance falls short and work collaboratively to make it right.
- Management of Projects
- Lead and develop complex multidisciplinary projects throughout the entire project lifecycle, from identification of need through final delivery and acceptance
- Accountable for project success including resource management, deliverables, schedule, budget, quality, and client satisfaction
- Own effective communication between multiple projects, teams, and locations
- Assemble project teams through coordination with Department Managers and other Project Managers
- Monitor and regularly report progress & performance to AC management and customer stakeholders
- Provide oversight and leadership to project team including: facilitating regular project and design review meetings (internal & external), addressing technical and commercial risks, and ensuring final deliverables satisfy customer
- Develop and communicate detailed project plans using AC project management tools
- Coordinate the generation, approval, and execution of documentation from technical specifications to verification testing documents to O&M Manuals
Why join the Andrews Cooper team? This is a full-time position with top-tier compensation, benefits, and work positives, including:
- Competitive wages with incentive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401k Retirement savings with an automatic 3% contribution
- Engineering challenges collaborating with a varied team of A-player engineers of many disciplines
- Growth potential with an established engineering company with nearly 20 years of design excellence
- Long-term relationships and enduring partnerships
- Flexible work hours and remote work is available
- Supportive, fun, and collaborative environment
- Andrews Cooper is an equal opportunity employer
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Portland, OR
Job date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 05:04:24 GMT