Job title: Delivery Driver (FedEx Ground)
Company: Ancile Services
Job description: We are seeking Highly motivated Delivery Drivers at FedEx Ground operating out of North Evansville, IN hub.
**CDL LICENSE NOT REQUIRED**
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be Legal to work in the US.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- 1 year of verifiable job-related driving experience in the last 3 years OR 3 years with in the last 10 years.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Have dependable transportation to and from the job location.
- Previous experience at Amazon, UPS, FedEx, or DHL is a plus.
- Arrive at the FedEx Terminal to pick up the vehicle and deliver packages to our customers in a courteous, and timely manner.
- Scanning and Logging Packages.
- The ability to locate delivery addresses using GPS and/or maps.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
- Physically able to handle packages up to 150 lbs.
SAFETY, INTEGRITY, SERVICE, and ATTENDANCE are top priorities!
- Flexible Schedules of 5-6 days a week including 1 weekend.
- Excellent training and best-in-class tools and technology.
- Opportunities for career growth with a growing company.
- Attractive pay.
- Uniform provided.
- 15200 Highway 41 North Evansville, IN, 47725
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Princeton, IN
Job date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 05:02:22 GMT