Job title: Senior Program Manager, Senior Program Manager
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Amazon Advertising offers a rich array of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. Audio Ads is an exciting new program that is pioneering new experiences to help brands have a presence on digital audio services. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers across our owned and operated and other leading high-quality services across millions of Alexa, mobile and desktop devices. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
As the Sr. Program Manager on Audio Advertising, you will drive business initiatives across multiple stakeholders, including, sales, product, engineering and operations teams within the Advertising organization. You will oversee multiple product initiatives, manage trade-off decisions, and drive consensus with leadership and partners. The person in this role will think big, have a strong bias for action, and bring a history of delivering results to Amazon’s advertising solutions. Maturity, high judgment, ability to influence, and leadership are essential to success in this role. Background in digital advertising is highly preferred.
Key job responsibilities
· Develop, standardize, and maintain business program processes, methodology and technology.
· Develop relationships and processes with sales, finance, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
· Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
· Own road map, vision, metrics, goals and performance of the program and represent in business reviews and other meetings.
· Interfacing with senior business leaders, gathering requirements and defining project road maps.
· Presenting written recommendations and insights to stakeholders that will help shape effective strategies.
· Conduct deep dive analyses of business problems and formulate conclusions and recommendations to be presented to senior leadership.
· Recognize and use advanced analytical techniques to solve business problems
· Balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences for creative partners
· Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs
Impact and Career Growth:
· You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business.
· Opportunity to grow and broaden your skills as you work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation
· Candidates must have a track record of understanding customer needs, driving analytical insights, and delivering results
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
Ability to empathize and be the advocate for the customer as you work across multiple cross-functional teams.
Deep knowledge of technical program management and engineering best practices.
Proven analytical thinking, skills in metrics creation and project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills.
Experience in digital advertising domain is a plus, but is not mandatory.
Strong communicator in both verbal and written forms and are equally adept in communicating upwards and downward.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
Understanding for program/product management
Working with cross-functional teams
Digital advertising experience
Familiarity working across Engineering and Technical orgs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Location: New York City, NY