Job title: Channel Marketing Manager (Website), Ads Partner Marketing
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Come build the future of advertising with us! Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for large brands, small businesses, partners (agencies and advertising software companies) and publishers. Our ad solutions-including sponsored ads, display, video, audio, and custom ads-leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase sales, and more.
The Amazon Ads Partner Marketing team drives adoption of our ad product through partners. We see partners as a go to market and product adoption channel and we work backwards from their needs when we develop our marketing programs and content. Channel Marketing within Partner Marketing drives the engagement with our partners via scaled channel including email, webinars, Amazon Ads Partner Network, and more. We bring the partner and customer perspective to everything we do. We strive to build marketing campaigns to reach the right audience, with the right message, at the right time, through the right channel.
Within our growing Partner Marketing organization, we are seeking a driven and proactive channel marketing manager to operate our Amazon Ads Partner Network website.
Our team’s mission is to educate advertising partners and build their capabilities to help them serve our mutual customers. We are developing Amazon Ads Partner Network as the main self-service channel to enable partners to interact with Amazon Ads.
As a Channel Marketing Manager, you will responsible to operate Amazon Ads Partner Network with the aim to surface the right content to the right partner at the right time. In this role you will work with the Amazon Ads Partner Network product team and advocate for the needs of customers to keep improving their user experience. You will be responsible to track partner engagement with content and help inform our content marketing strategy. You will be responsible to optimize Amazon Ads Partner Network internal traffic to maximize dwell time and partners’ exposure to relevant content.
A successful candidate for this role is a highly motivated and extremely organized individual with experience managing complex website and digital projects with multiple stakeholders. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is energized by the dynamic nature of our business.
Job is based in NYC. Open to role location also in Arlington (VA).
Key job responsibilities
- Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) to support content management on Amazon Ads Partner Network website and take proactive steps to ensure that those are shared across all departments
- Maintain all documentation related to the Amazon Ads Partner Network website including internal resources
- Drive and execute the marketing plan to drive the website user engagement on external and internal media
- Work with the Product team to identify way to enhance user experiences by working backwards from partner’s needs and feedback.
- Partner with marketing managers, product and Business Intelligence teams to understand business goals, define success metrics, and provide insights and reporting on how customers engage with Amazon Ads Partner Network.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices as well as present new opportunities as appropriate
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Managers, PDMs, Tech Evangelists and other key stakeholders to define and create the website editorial plan
If you enjoy working in ambiguous space and solving challenging problems, come join us!
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Bachelor Degree in communications, marketing, business or a related field
- Experience in managing large-scale corporate websites and utilizing modern website technology, to include HTML and CSS
- Experience with content marketing and digital advertising, and how these intersect with website development and management
- Strong understanding of web, email, digital advertising, and general digital marketing best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple, fast-moving projects and responsibilities.
- Self-starter who is responsible, innovative, and can perform well both independently and as a team member.
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a fast paced workplace and deal with ongoing change and ambiguity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 04:17:13 GMT