All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Remote
The role you’ll contribute:
This position reports directly to the Corporate Director of Billing Operations and is responsible for facilitating revenue cycle work flow and best practice in billing as part of the AdventHealth World Class Revenue Cycle operation. This position, based at Corporate Revenue Management, works with Corporate and facility-level back-office revenue cycle, AdventHealth Information Technology engineers and programmers, data analytics developers and AdventHealth centralized business offices as well as other revenue cycle operations in the field. Under the direction of Corporate Revenue Cycle leaders, successful execution of this positionâ€™s duties ensures work flows and processes within billing exceed patient expectations, are efficient and effective and furthers efforts to build and maintain a world class revenue cycle operation both at headquarters, and in the field.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Act as a resource to hospital revenue cycle departments and patient business offices, ensuring that billing operations follow World Class Revenue Cycle processes and exceed patient expectations for quality and efficiency.
· In coordination with Revenue Cycle leaders, develop, maintain and monitor best practice work flows, and utilize Corporate Revenue Cycle educators to communicate these work flows to the field in a timely manner
· Monitor activity in the core system, claim scrubber and other related bolt on applications, alerting leaders when best practices are not followed, when core systems/bolt-ons fail, or when there are opportunities for improvement in revenue cycle operations.
· Assist in the development and monitoring of key performance indicators in revenue cycle management and facilitate communication of these KPI’s to revenue cycle leadership at HQ and in the field.
· Travel to AdventHealth World Class Revenue Cycle centers of excellence as needed to support revenue cycle operations, new facility system activations and assist with best practice initiatives.
· Assist Revenue Cycle leaders in testing and development of new processes and software applications. Ensure new processes and applications are utilized correctly in the field and interact with software vendors and local AIT resources in the management of software rollouts.
· Create policies and procedures that support World Class Revenue Cycle operations
· Work with Corporate Revenue Cycle educators to develop current and meaningful training documentation that supports World Class Revenue Cycle operations.
· Act as a subject matter expert in the applicable core systems and revenue cycle bolt-on applications that support operations.
· Collaborate with Corporate Revenue Management Data Analytics team on enhancements and additions to billing related reporting
· Collaborate with other revenue cycle operations areas like Patient Accounting, Patient Access, Care Management, HIM and Charge Description Master as necessary to support revenue cycle initiatives.
· Other duties and special projects as assigned by leadership within Corporate Revenue Management
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Four-year degree in business or related field
· Four+ years Hospital or Physician Billing experience
· Master’s Degree in business or related field
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Financial Services
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 – Day
Req ID: 23041168
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.