Are you a Business Development Manager? Are you looking for a company that is the leader in the computer memory and storage solution sector with a revenue of over 45 million and has been around since 1967? Then I have the company for you!
Adecco has partnered with a large manufacturing technology company in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate will have a background in technology with 5+ years of sales experience, is self-motivated, has a new business mentality, understands, and has knowledge of breaking to large enterprise accounts and leading OEMs, is proficient in performing cold calls, and is comfortable demonstrating and presenting to C-Level executives.
The role offers:
· Base + uncapped commissions
· Remote position
· Spotted bonuses / Performance rewards
· Huge growth opportunities
· Gas & travel expensed
· Company cell provided
· Monthly internet reimbursement
If this sounds like you, please send a copy of your resume in a word document. The company is interviewing as soon as this week, so I will be in touch ASAP!
A fully remote position for an experienced Business Development Manager. This sales position has responsibility for identifying, developing, and closuring of company sales opportunities within the assigned distribution and reseller partners.
Responsibilities include the refinement and execution of the company’s sales plan within the channel. Building a sales presence within the targeted partner accounts and represent the companies value-proposition to key executives and reseller sales individuals.
· The achievement of quota goals for the channel assignment.
· Develop and maintain a pipeline to support the ongoing growth of the sales assignment.
· Leverage internal, external and partner resources to; penetrate designated targets, initiate sales engagements, and close opportunities.
· Provide consultative guidance to reseller partners to position companies’ value over/above competing vendor products.
· Provide timely and accurate forecast information to management.
· Conduct presentations and trainings to channel partner sales force.
· Provide technical product information to channel partner sales engineers.
· Quote pricing and close opportunities with the channel partners in sales force
· Maintain customer relations and manage accounts to maximize growth and satisfaction.
Pay Details: $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.