Job title: Registered Nurse (RN) STAFFING
Company: Addus HomeCare
Job description: Are you looking for a job with flexibility AND variety? At LifeStyle Options you can do exactly that!
Here are the OPTIONS our RNs enjoy that keep their skills sharp and help reduce burnout: 1) working shifts PRN in highly skilled medical facilities when they are short staffed; and 2) working private duty one-on-one with a client in their home (low acuity).
Pay range is $33 to $36 per hour.
You pick when, what and where you work! We offer weekly pay and 24/7 support. This position delivers professional nursing care to clients in accordance with the established plan of care and Company policies and procedures. Provides care consistent with all relevant professional standards and state and federal requirements
- Observe and report any signs or symptoms indicative of changes in condition of the client and family situation. Document such reports and observations in the clinical record and notify supervisor.
- Perform assigned nursing procedures, including the administration of treatments and medications in the care of the patient, in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act and the plan of care.
- Teach the client appropriate self-care techniques.
- Notify the Supervisor, Case Manager, physicians, or families of changes in the client’s condition.
- Communicate potential risk management issues and report abuse or unsafe/illegal practice as required by law.
- Work with client, family and health care team members effectively to coordinate patient care.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information.
- Follow HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
- Licensed as a RN in the state of practice (NEW GRADS WELCOME!)
- CPR certification. (NOTE: we offer classes if you need to renew)
- Home care or home health experience preferred
- Ability to provide nursing care in the home environment
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately, legibly and timely
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills necessary to complete job responsibilities
Expected salary: $33 – 36 per hour
Location: Palatine, IL
Job date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 04:15:34 GMT