Job title: Caregiver
Company: Addus HomeCare
Job description: Now offering DAILY PAY for select positions! No experience required!
Arcadia Home Care & Staffing is a national provider of home care and staffing with over 35 years of experience and dedication to enhancing the quality of life. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19. Arcadia is still hiring Personal Care Aides (PCA). Arcadia has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunity as an Personal Care Aide (PCA).
Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home Care:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available!
- Ability to earn PTO
- Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Daily pay available for select positions
- 24 hour support staff
- Competitive salaries, Flexible schedules & Career stability
- Assist with personal care
- Provide occasional house cleaning, laundry, and assist with meal preparation
- Transport client to appointments and daily errands
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
- Pre-employment physical examination/PPD prior to patient contact
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!