Job title: Lead Generations
Company: 1840 & Company
Job description: About Us:
1840 & Company is a global BPO provider and vetted freelance marketplace headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, USA. We help ambitious companies of all sizes scale and accelerate growth by providing on-demand, vetted freelance talent and outsourcing services. With service delivery facilities in the Philippines, India, Ukraine, South Africa, and Argentina – and the ability to contract in 150 different countries – we are proactively seeking experienced freelance professionals. We believe in enabling exceptional people to strike the best work-life balance by being able to work remotely from anywhere and maximizing their productivity.
Mandatory Pre- Requisites
Must have their own laptop/desktop which meets minimum qualifications:
Processor – Core i5 or higher
RAM – 8GB or higher
Bandwidth Requirements Minimum- Download Speed: at least 6 Mbps; Upload Speed: at least 5 Mbps.
A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet) and without interruption.
● Identify potential new business by responding to all inbound leads and determine whether the lead is a viable match based on a pre-established set of criteria.
● Generate referrals from current clients and other sources such as the web, and social media, and generated lists
● Outbound calling to follow up on older leads informing them of new products and
● Gather contact information, market data, qualifiers, and other information from prospects; enter and maintain accurate data in the CRM system
● Nurturing unqualified leads to keep them in the sales cycle
● Provide sufficient follow-up via phone and email
● Data Entry of leads
● Submit Daily and weekly Productivity reports
● Strong communication skills
● Outstanding verbal communication
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
● Experience with the use of CRM software
● Experience with Navision a plus
● Monday through Friday 7:am to 4:30 pm PST
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Overland Park, KS
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 04:59:38 GMT