Job title: Digital Marketing Manager – Colombia
Company: 1840 & Company
Job description: Job description
Position : Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Anywhere in Colombia – Remote
Compensation : 7 USD per hour
1840 & Company is a global managed marketplace for professional resources and outsourced services. We proactively curate a marketplace of freelance marketers, developers, and finance professionals globally. Additionally, 1840 and Company delivers managed outsourcing solutions such as contact center and back-office solutions currently from a work-from-home model.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Identifying opportunities for value creation through digital transformation within the organization through an understanding of stakeholder business goals, current processes and constraints, customer journeys, and business roadmap.
- Expertise in Social Media Marketing and advertising across major social platforms
- Strong analytical abilities, highly organized, detail-oriented.
- Working knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, SEO, YT Analytics, Facebook creator studio, Google Ads manager, etc.
- Experience in managing multiple ongoing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Proven experience of handling multiple lead generation campaigns.
- Lead multiple digital marketing initiatives across channels, within given timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Optimize campaigns on a day-to-day basis across digital and social media to strive for maximum throughput and intact slated Metrics/KPIs.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Identify, ideate, execute and report on growth marketing strategies.
- Optimizing Ads, Revenue, Marketing on Facebook and Instagram.
- Plan, execute, and manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication, and in-depth analysis of performance to drive optimization.
- In-depth understanding of the Google/Facebook platform’s customer audience capability, various types of campaigns and objectives, and ability to select and optimize campaigns as per business objectives.
- Conceptualizing managing consumer research strategic surveys and developing cost-effective means of driving continuous feedback loops through digital/social tools.
- Relationship management with key stakeholders’ editorial, sales, legal, finance, audit, etc.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Planning and execution along with monitoring web traffic metrics.
Required Candidate profile
- 7- 9 years of hands-on experience in Digital Marketing
- Good Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have their own laptop-desktop which meets minimum qualifications:
Processor – Core i5 or higher
RAM – 8GB or higher * High-Speed Internet Connection
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Overland Park, KS
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:25:28 GMT